“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
Welcome to Books Teacup and Reviews! Here on this blog you will find book reviews, bookish posts and mostly reviews.
- My name is Yesha.
- Live in India.
- Mother tongue is Gujarati. English is my third language.
- I have masters degree in Pharmacy that hangs on the wall without use.
- I had job for 2 years but now I’m stay-at-home parent.
- I’m mother of cute little girl.
- Tea lover specifically Indian tea.
- Not born reader. I started reading in 2015 while I was recovering from stroke.
- Goodreads first introduced me to this wonderful reading community.
- Why I blog- Unfortunately, my family or friends doesn’t have a bookworm gene so what can be better way to share my book love than starting a blog?
- I’m reviewing actively ever since I started blog in 2017.
- I love to read and discuss books and get recommendation.
I loved connecting with readers and book lovers all across the world through this blog and I would love to connect with more. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the follow button, check out my social medias and start sharing your book love.
Publishers, Authors, Tour organizers, and all book lovers are welcome to contact me.
If you are contacting me for review request, please check out my reading preference on this page ➡ Review Policy ⬅