I’m only accepting paperbacks as of now.
Here is the list of my preferred genre-
- Chick Lit
- Fiction (Women’s Fiction / Literary / Realistic )
- Mystery/ Suspense/ Thriller
I also read
- Historical Fictions (WWI / WWII theme)
- Middle Grade (Sometimes)
I don’t read –
Authors, Publishers, Blog tour organizers are welcome to contact me through contact page if your book falls in this genre.
Note: If the book is part of series, I prefer to read it in order. I would be grateful if you can provide previous books in series as well.
In contact for review request,
- let me know in what format you can send me a book (paperback/e-copy). First preference- Paperback. If you can send Paperback to India that will be great, I’ll try to capture good Instagram picture, but if not I accept e-copies (.mobi file)
- Also send synopsis or Amazon and Goodreads link of your book.
If I find the book interesting, I’ll let you know by what time I can submit review and reply back within 2-3 days.
(I’m getting a lot of requests, I will only be replying to those emails with books I am interested in reviewing.)
If you’re comfortable with the submission date, send me-
Cover of book to post it alongside review
Link to your website / social medias
I’m a NetGalley member so I also accept NetGalley widgets.
I participate in Blog Tours for review/ promo/ cover reveal. If you are organizing blog tours, I would like to be the host.
Where I post reviews-
(I don’t have kobo/ B&N account, so I can’t post there.)
All reviews will be spoiler free. I do not DNF books once I commit to read and review it. I do not guarantee positive reviews, low rating will be given fair and tolerable justifications.
The books I read come from either author, publisher, borrowed, purchased, free kindle, or contest I won (I mention it in my reviews). Books I receive only in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, I do not receive any compensation.
Note that my reviews are my view point/ opinion/ interpretation … In short what I personally feel about the book, not criticism towards author or his/her work).