Vacation Date– I’ll write dates here whenever I plan to go on vacation during that time I won’t post anything.
- I have received many books to review. So sadly, I’m currently Closed for any new request. I will update here when I’m going to re-open for new requests. However, you can contact me if you don’t mind me reviewing book at my convenience.
- Genre I’m interested in, what I read, rating style, anything you need to know is included below.
- In email for review request, please tell me in what format you can send me a book (paperback/e-copy). First preference- Paperback. If you can send me a Paperback that will be great but if can’t, I’ll happily accept e-copies. Also include Amazon and Goodreads link of your book.
- Once I have received email, I will check blurb first. If I find the book/story interesting, I’ll check my calendar and will let you know by what time I can submit review and reply back within 2-3 days of time.
If you’re comfortable with the submission date, send me-
Book (if e-copy, PDF/.mobi)
Cover of book (in .jpg) to post it alongside review
Link to your website / social medias
Where I post reviews-
My blog (of course!),
Social media- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
(I don’t have kobo/ B&N account, so I can’t post there.)
I post short story reviews on Saturdays. (<100 page stories)
(Please Note that I’m getting a lot of requests, I will only be replying to those emails with books I am interested in reviewing.)
What I read?
I’m diverse reader, I don’t limit my reading to one particular genre.
Favorite genre –
- Mythology (I simply love mythology)
- Mystery/ Suspense/ Thriller
I also read
- Historical Fictions
- selected Nonfiction
I really enjoy fast-paced books. If the book is fast-paced and from one of the genres I mentioned above, Hurrah! It definitely will be on my reading list.
- The Mortal Instruments
- The Lunar Chronicles
- The Book Thief
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
My rating style:
4/5— Enjoyed reading it. One or very minor points I didn’t like but Loved the book!
3/5— I liked it. But not in list of favorites. Several points I didn’t like but overall a Good read.
2/5— Good Concept but not rest of the things. I’m glad I read till the end.
1/5— No! No! No! Didn’t like it. Don’t ask me why. Whole review might be a didn’t like section. I’m thinking why I read it!
Note that my review are my view point/ opinion/ interpretation … In short what I personally feel about the book.
All reviews will be spoiler free.
Affiliated with Amazon.in & Amazon.com
Feel free to write me if you have any questions.
Have a great time! 🙂